Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Muddiest Point

Blog#5
The Muddiest Point
The most difficult portion of the previous assignment was the objective to summarize and create a thesis statement that was brief and to the point. The most difficult step of writing a paper is within its beginning, I myself must allow creativity of my ideas to flow and in doing achieve my goal. Within the summary’s expectations concerning effective and organized summarization and the use of key points to make my point, where not a matter of question or how. Rather specifically what points where the greatest importance and facts noteworthy to be within my essay summary. The most difficult step of my paper was the conclusion. Manufacturing of creative flow of thoughts and ideas to place in my summary were difficult to create at the point in time. My English is not as good I desire; however, the last English class I took was at Highland Community College a year ago.

Any adjustments of the assignment would be the length of the assignment, 1 ½ pages seems superb. The length of pages the summary read was seven pages, which is not much. This adjustment is the only adjustment that would change, the rest of the assignment was excellent.

Strong point’s of the summary assignments was the fact that I put quotes to help explain my main points, yet at the begging of quotes I would write “Zinsser states” . I done it a couple other ways, therefore in the end, personally it felt as if I were somewhat repeating myself. I did not know another way expressing that those quotes came from Zinsser himself, in his essay “College Pressures”.

No comments:

Post a Comment