Thursday, July 22, 2010

Muddiest Point II

Derek Koehler
Blog #8 Muddiest Point II
July 22nd, 2010

The muddiest point within my research paper was assuring myself that I had covered everything in my thesis to the best of my ability. While I was writing I had one of those days where writing was difficult; I get days like that ever so often. Later on as I wrote the difficult of tasks was to only include the import information, which there is much information about Burlington Northern Santa Fe railway. I was trying to make my paper sound as BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe) railway where infallible; however, BNSF is highly professional though they make mistakes. People work for the company and as human nature we make mistakes. I got a lot of information either from my Father, an employee of the company and the BNSF website. I tried everything to find positive and encouraging information to apply and support my thesis. The Results where I was unsuccessful finding great qualities about the company other the BNSF website. I really want to do great on this paper not only for myself and have feeling of reward and my Father knowing I well on my assignment. I have learned so much about BNSF of how huge an impact they have on our economy; however, I am hoping that peer editing will help my paper so it can be its very best!
The easiest part of the assignment was explaining how important the railway was. I thought sitting my sources was simple, though I did get confused by the ones I put dates by. Making my sentences clear and understandable to allow my message was not difficult either, however it’s easy for myself to comprehend my own paper. I hope the peers will find it simple to understand, if complications arise then I hope to get feedback and fry my best to clarify confusing portions of my persuasive paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment