Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog #1 Greetings

EN-300
Derek Koehler
Blog #1

This is my second year at Washburn University, I will be a senior. I transferred from Highland Community college receiving an associate of arts and a associate of science degree. I sincerely do enjoy Washburn University as I did enjoy Highland Community College, they are two different worlds; I am proud of my achievements. I am from Atchison Kansas, home of Amelia Earhart. The Amelia Earhart festival is this Saturday. The festival is a big deal for my town, we have lake fest, its a concert and host country singers. Miranda Lambert came to Atchison in 2008 concert. We have a firework show that brings people as far as India to be in town.
I am excited to be a student, as I mentioned in blog #4 it’s truly a blessing. Though this post was tardy, I sincerely apologize. I was rather confused how to participate in the beginning , now I am aware of my bearings to be successful in this class. I have good intentions for this class, I am glad participate this Summer. EN-300 is my last gen ed I am required to take, before I may just focus on my major and minor; electronic media and computer science.

No comments:

Post a Comment